• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how to make a weapon attack more times per "turn" or "click" (change attack speed)

jenaric.1

Reaction score
how to make a weapon attack more times per "turn" or "click" (change attack speed)

I have recently begun working on a custom server. Thus far, I have made a sprite of a handgun and an uzi (just for laughs :D) I have both of the items fully working in OT, and shooting the ammunition I created. The only issue is that I want the handgun and uzi to be different from each other. My idea is to make the uzi shoot "faster" than the handgun. While the handgun shoots once per "round" or "turn," I would like to have the uzi shoot like 3x-5x the amount.
Is this possible? if so, where would I find such "attack speed" parameters. Thank you in advance for your time.:)

Jenaric

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

Have you tried creating the weapon in weapons.xml and changing the attack speed that way?

Good point.
I have only made the item in items.xml, I have yet to make it in weapons.xml

Thank for the reply Destination.
Ill let you know if it works.

With some more searching I found this. Don't know why I couldn't find that before.

http://otland.net/f132/attack-speed-weapons-165654/

- - - Updated - - -

So the link above is for how to do it with melee...
I still have not figured this out for distance weapons.. :(
All I have gathered is that distance weapons speed is determined my ammo speed.

Last edited:
Back