• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to make conjured items

cordinator

Banned User
Reaction score
GitHub
DavidChoot
Twitch
DavidChoot
YouTube
DavidChoot
so here it is… We are going to use a Conjure Backpack spell

Write this in the “spells.xml”:

<spell name=”Conjure backpack” words=”adori bp” maglv=”2” mana=”20” enabled=”1”><vocation id=”1” /><vocation id=”2” /><vocation id=”3” /><vocation id=”4” /><vocation id=”5” /></spell>

Now in the places I bolded You want to change.
Conjure Backpack – Thats the Name of the spell… so if you want to change the name do so here.
Adori Bp – Thats the casting words
maglv=”2” Thats the required magic level to use
mana=”20” – Thats the mana is takes to use
Now if you want the spell for specific vocs just edit out the italic’d areas
voc id 1 – Sorc
voc id 2 – Druid
voc id 3 – Pally
voc id 4 – Knight
voc id 5 – I believe is no vocation

Now go in to “instant”,
make a new .xml document *Make sure that you also rename the new .xml file to “adori bp”*and write this into it:

function onCast(cid, creaturePos, level, maglv, var)
n = makeArrows(cid,2792,1);
return n
end

Now the part that is bolded here im just going to say the number it says since there are only 2 parts you have to change
2792—> That is the item ID… so you can change that
1—> If the item is stackable ( eg rocks/money/snowballs…) then change this number ( up to 100 ) to the amount you want them to get… but if it isnt a stackable item.. then dont change that…

Not a good layout i know but anyway hope you enjoy hit :)

First of all i see no "Italic" or "Bold" areas.
Second you got to be more than dumb not to figure out this on your own, you know how to run a server, then you must know how to modify stuff to your own needs, you don't need tutorial for that.
Third:
Now go in to “instant”,
make a new .xml document *Make sure that you also rename the new .xml file to “adori bp”*and write this into it:

function onCast(cid, creaturePos, level, maglv, var)
n = makeArrows(cid,2792,1);
return n
end
Do you know the differences between LUA and XML? You really expect your script to work in so called"XML document"?

There you go, here is your comment you looked forward to.

or just put this into spells.xml
Lua:
<conjure name="Orange Backpack" words="adori orange" lvl="20" mana="100" soul="1" conjureId="10519" conjureCount="1" exhaustion="2000" groups="3,2000" icon="51" needlearn="0" event="function" value="conjureItem">
        <vocation id="6"/>
        <vocation id="10"/>		
</conjure>
nothing else needed.
if you want a different bp change the conjureid to the item you want to make.
also if you want different vocs then change to what voc you want to use
(if your not sure what voc is what id. go to your data/xml/vocations.xml open it and look at vocation id to view

Back