• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How To Make My Gesior Acc Maker Visibilie To Others! Please Help !

Please Help Me

Reaction score
Hello,I am new to in the Xampp acc making and I setup a gesior acc maker works good for me with localhost and 127.0.0.1 but how can I make others visit the site too?:huh:

P.S.I have port 80 open

Then go your router site and try to find option WebPort (it can has other name):
(my router)
routers.png

Save, restart router and you will have router administrration on port 60 (example: 192.168.1.1:60), so port 80 will be free and your PC will be visible (if you forward port 80).

Edit:
OF COURSE NOT ALL ROUTER GOT THIS OPTION

@up i did that but it didnt work now all im getting is a blank page with the server name

vipland0004.jpg

p.s. jak chcesz to pisz po polsku :p

Last edited:
I think that you will never access your server by your IP (or you have suuuper router). If you want check is your page visible from the internet, visit:
Find out your IP Address - IP Security Portal
write your IP in form and press 'Show Anonymoulsy'

polish
a tak w ogóle to kup dedyka, a nie w domu kombinujesz. Jak nie masz kasy na dedyka to napisz mi na priv. jaki serwer chcesz hostować [własna mapa, war, rl map] i może jakoś się dogadamy.
Ja za kilka dni skończę pisać nowy acc. maker który będzie kompatybilny z zabezpieczeniami na moim nowym dedyku. Mam tam jeszcze 10GB ram wolne i 2 rdzenie procka 3.4GHz stoją nieużywane, więc... każdy OTS który hostuje ma własne IP i łącze 100mb/s ;)

english
i send you a private mssage on your hosting :p we can negociate everything

polish
napisalem do ciebie juz na priv :p we wszystkim mozemy sie jakos dogadac

Back