• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux How to make :O

Lbtg

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hey guys , is it possible to make that spell takes HEALTH not mana for casting it ? :) is it possible if so how ? :)

You guys act like you have to help. You don't even have a need to post on here, but you do anyway. That says a lot about you. If you don't want to make the scripts for him, fine, dont. No need for name calling and rudeness. I know this community has gone in the trash but still. There shouldn't be a single post on here that doesn't contain some sort of help to the person that made the thread. Telling him to "Not be lazy" doesn't qualify.

Help him instead of posting shit.... Not everyone must be a fucking scripter..
he's asking for simple things he should have learned through the 8 years of leeching
im not asking him to become an incredible scripter
just have some common sense after asking for shit for 8 years
whats the point of helping someone every time they ask for something if they refuse to learn because they're too lazy?
i'm right even though i'm a "troll" in your eyes

Here Xeraphus let me open your eyes a little.

To him its like reading this:

Code:
eg djadhsy(sheysr, erjfays) yhean
      fheifsya(woer, ghefduqye)
rheyau tjedu
fje

He doesn't know English very well.

Here Xeraphus let me open your eyes a little.

To him its like reading this:

Code:
eg djadhsy(sheysr, erjfays) yhean
      fheifsya(woer, ghefduqye)
rheyau tjedu
fje

He doesn't know English very well.
and yet loads of people who speak no english at all can handle scripting for tfs just fine. it's not like the language changes for them.

and yet loads of people who speak no english at all can handle scripting for tfs just fine. it's not like the language changes for them.

The point is its not as easy for him to learn as it is for someone who speaks English. Maybe he has other shit going on and cant sit down for hours to figure out what everything means. No need to be a dumb ass about it. As I said, if people don't want to help him then don't help. No need to come trash talk or state useless opinions.

Razor do you always argue for the sake of arguing? Most people hate people like that.

The point is its not as easy for him to learn as it is for someone who speaks English. Maybe he has other shit going on and cant sit down for hours to figure out what everything means. No need to be a dumb ass about it. As I said, if people don't want to help him then don't help. No need to come trash talk or state useless opinions.

Razor do you always argue for the sake of arguing? Most people hate people like that.
The point is that he claims he's been trying for many years but can't do it without hints, and the point made in response is that he's had nothing but hints and help in that time. I offered my hint, in case you didn't notice. You're the one who decided to argue. You act as if you have to justify things for someone else based on your own speculation.

do you always speak for others on speculation to put forth your own feelings without making yourself look bad? Most people think people like that look bad.

Razor you started off in this post being a douche bag and your going to leave as one. Go look at your first post. That is what I am talking about with this community is trash. There shouldn't be any posts made that aren't helping the thread maker.

He said he isn't good at scripting, everyone started calling him lazy. He doesn't speak English well. My initial intent was to get everyone to stop posting here, that's why I gave him the code and do what this board is meant for.

He doesn't have to learn how to code, he can ask all he wants. Malicious people like you in this community don't get that and feel the need to try and belittle people.

I am speaking for the lost community that knew that everything about this forum is meant to help people not tell them they are lazy, and other.

I mean, you are creating scripts for a server that was created for you to make it easy, and you are calling him lazy? Seriously, how dumb are you.

I would rather be defending someone from malicious people, then be the malicious person, was that supposed to be a bad thing?

Razor you started off in this post being a douche bag and your going to leave as one. Go look at your first post. That is what I am talking about with this community is trash. There shouldn't be any posts made that aren't helping the thread maker.

He said he isn't good at scripting, everyone started calling him lazy. He doesn't speak English well. My initial intent was to get everyone to stop posting here, that's why I gave him the code and do what this board is meant for.

He doesn't have to learn how to code, he can ask all he wants. Malicious people like you in this community don't get that and feel the need to try and belittle people.

I am speaking for the lost community that knew that everything about this forum is meant to help people not tell them they are lazy, and other.

I mean, you are creating scripts for a server that was created for you to make it easy, and you are calling him lazy? Seriously, how dumb are you.

I would rather be defending someone from malicious people, then be the malicious person, was that supposed to be a bad thing?

I feel like if you actually took the time to read the thread before trash talking you would see that people did give him hints, but he decided to rather become hostile as you would have known if you actually took the time to read the thread.
Plus, you say that @RazorBlade is trying to belittle people yet you are the one calling him malicious and dumb? You are the one trying to belittle people, not him.

His post asked if it was possible. I told him it's possible. He asked for a hint. I gave him a hint. What exactly more do you want? Did anywhere in his post say he was asking for code? He just asked how it can be done, and I told him how it can be done. I did exactly as he asked in his post.

Code:
function onCast(cid, variant)
   if doPlayerRemoveHealth(cid, 100) then return doCombatExecute(cid, variant) end
    doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), CONST_ME_POFF)
    return doPlayerSendCancelMessage(cid, "You need more health to cast this spell!")
end

See I can make useless changes too :>

Plus, your code will kill the player mine wont.

have any ideas how to fix? been looking around how to remove health didintfind anything

error:
Code:
[2:28:19.633] [Error - Spell Interface]
[2:28:19.633] data/spells/scripts/kraken/exurapor.lua:onCastSpell
[2:28:19.633] Description:
[2:28:19.633] data/spells/scripts/kraken/exurapor.lua:12: attempt to call global 'doPlayerRemoveHealth' (a nil value)
[2:28:19.633] stack traceback:
[2:28:19.633]   data/spells/scripts/kraken/exurapor.lua:12: in function <data/spells/scripts/kraken/exurapor.lua:11>

spell script

Code:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_MANADRAIN)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, false)
function onGetFormulaValues(cid, level, maglevel)
local v = getCreatureMaxMana(cid) * 0.05
return v, v
end
setCombatCallback(combat, CALLBACK_PARAM_LEVELMAGICVALUE, "onGetFormulaValues")

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
   if doPlayerRemoveHealth(cid, 100) then return doCombatExecute(cid, variant) end
    doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), CONST_ME_POFF)
    return doPlayerSendCancelMessage(cid, "You need more health to cast this spell!")
end

Back