• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to make Thais dog not leave his spawn area?

BananaJuice

Reaction score
How can I stop Thais dog from leaving his spawn zone? In RME its position is correct and the Spawn Properties option the Spawn Size is 10.

20220215_040310.jpg

This is causing me problems because Im working in a server 7.4 and it overspawns when a monster leaves its spawn zone and in this case in a few minutes you can see several dogs around the city.

Your delicious BananaJuice,

Last edited:
Solution
All these answers are terrible, lol.

If you're using overspawn, just make the dogs spawn radius massive in RME, so it technically never leaves its home.

Can you also show what/how you added the overspawn feature?
this answer is terrible, just create a character with the dog stats, outfit and name and hire someone to login as the dog
All these answers are terrible, lol.

If you're using overspawn, just make the dogs spawn radius massive in RME, so it technically never leaves its home.

Can you also show what/how you added the overspawn feature?
this answer is terrible, just create a character with the dog stats, outfit and name and hire someone to login as the dog

Solution
Fixed. I kidnapped a person and forced them to connect as a dog.

I have postponed the problem for now. I am currently studying C++, I am afraid that if I do not learn this language I will not be able to advance in my project.

Back