• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows How to make your own OT server.

anony1939

Reaction score
Hello,

As of late I've been trying to find out how to make my own OT server, I've tried literally all tutorials but none could really help me.
All server files didn't have a mysql file but rather a sqlite file which I could not use in php admin.
I was wondering if someone could help me out through Skype or something so I can make my own OT.

Thanks ;)

It depens which server you use how it's called and where it can be found.
In TFS 0.2 (Mystic Spirit) it's called forgottenserver.sql and in TFS 1.0/1.1/1.2 it's called schema.sql.
TFS 0.3/0.4 (Crying Damson) it's called mysql.sql and it's in the folder schemas.

I'm also looking for help in starting a RL tibia ot server. But having complications. There is a way to change the MySQL into SQLite or vise versa. But I forget how to change it. Not only that but my uniform server isn't working. Says something about spaces not being allowed etc. Please help

I'm also looking for help in starting a RL tibia ot server. But having complications. There is a way to change the MySQL into SQLite or vise versa. But I forget how to change it. Not only that but my uniform server isn't working. Says something about spaces not being allowed etc. Please help

Link me your server.

Back