• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to make your server client 8.61 Tutorial

Code:
	//getItemParent(uid)
	lua_register(m_luaState, "getItemParent", LuaInterface::luaGetItemParent);
FFS. How can you be so ignorant?
Edited the old post, it should be idiot-proof now.

Code:
	//getItemParent(uid)
	lua_register(m_luaState, "getItemParent", LuaInterface::luaGetItemParent);
FFS. How can you be so ignorant?
Edited the old post, it should be idiot-proof now.
trollface.jpg

trollface.jpg

9UD4g.png

Yes, a compiler. But, now i am downloading Dev-C++ :)
This need not changes in dll files?

Yes, a compiler. But, now i am downloading Dev-C++ :)
This need not changes in dll files?

You have to download any available IDE on WWW, i.e. Dev-Cpp, Code::Blocks or something else that compiles C++. Also you need to install requierd libraries, i.e. Boost, XML, Lua, MySQL, SQLite etc. And as last step (Only in case of WinBlows) you have to put .dll files in same directory where executable file is, but wait! You know what? Here (@OTLand) you can get all these stuff prepared for compiling OTS.

You have to download any available IDE on WWW, i.e. Dev-Cpp, Code::Blocks or something else that compiles C++. Also you need to install requierd libraries, i.e. Boost, XML, Lua, MySQL, SQLite etc. And as last step (Only in case of WinBlows) you have to put .dll files in same directory where executable file is, but wait! You know what? Here (@OTLand) you can get all these stuff prepared for compiling OTS.

It is in talaturens dev pack ?

Dev-Cpp was uninstall now... but i can not find the talaturen's dev pack :S

Hi,

If I go through this thread and do all the bugfixes possible, will it be flawless?

Much appreciated.
Cheers

This tutorial makes no sense. What am I supposed to do with half the shit you give me?

Back