• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to make your tibia runs on directx5 without changing it manualy - well explained.

Wezza

lua nOOb
Reaction score
Sometimes, when you run tibia, you always need to change from opengl to directx 5, or 9.

Today, I came over to help you with this, just follow the steps carefully.

Now do the following:

Code:
Right-click tibia, properties.
you'll find something familiarm [I]"C:\Program Files \Tibia3\Tibia.exe"[/I]
Alright, lets say your tibia every time needs to eb changed from opengl to direcx 5 or 9.

[COLOR="Red"]Here's the solution![/COLOR]
once more, right-click on tibia, then choose properties.
you'll find [I]"C:\Program Files\Tibia\Tibia.exe"[/I] 
Leave a space, and do this:

[B][I]"C:\Program Files\Tibia\Tibia.exe" engine0, engine1[/I][/B]

What I've done is: I left space after the [B][COLOR="Blue"]"Quotations"[/COLOR][/B], and I [U]typed[/U] engine0[U],[/U] engine 1. [COLOR="Blue"]- Notice a space after the underline words.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]so finally it becomes like this: 
"C:\Program Files\Tibia\Tibia.exe" engine0, engine1[/COLOR]

Iunno if this released anywhere, but here I am helping anyone who faces this problem.

Last edited:
i have this problem.
my tibia runs up in opengl mode and becouse it dose tibia dosent start the application right away so i have to wait like 7 mins for it to start up and then change to direct 5. ive tryed this still looking if its working. :D

did you mean that you sould put in the "C:\Program Files\Tibia\Tibia.exe" engine0, engine1 in target well i copyed " engine0, engine1" and pasted it dident work

You are very, very rox man ;) It's work 100%

Maybe you can put pictures of the guide, Step by step.

How do I fix this if I'm on a mac? I can't play 7.6 OT, it's lagging like hell and there's no setup in the graphics-settings to change to DirectX9

Back