• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua How to merge without problems from tfs 0.4 to 1.2

akues

Reaction score
Hello, like in thread name anyone please can help me how to merge without problems from 0.4 to 1.2 tfs?

Which functions need to replace, which thing need to do to sucessfuly update from tfs 0.4 to 1.2

Thanks.

If you mean convert all the executable from 0.4 to 1.2, it's really really hard and i don't recommend you do it. Just download a new one but in TFS 1.2 and make the changes what you need.

If you mean convert all the executable from 0.4 to 1.2, it's really really hard and i don't recommend you do it. Just download a new one but in TFS 1.2 and make the changes what you need.
it is not "really really hard" lmfao
unless you have source edits
just compile 1.2 and throw your scripts into data folder for 1.2
compat will take care of most of everything

I want to merge from 0.4 to 1.2 with my data folder

I merged my evo data but some of basic functions like outfit, looking at items and others doesnt work

I think its movements and creaturescripts which need to change but i dont know which

Back