• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[How-to] Modal Windows

Is it possible to add an amount slide? I mean, if you want to generate 50 pocs, you slide it to 50 and then press 'create' button to get 50 pocs, instead of doing the process 50 times.
Another question, is it possible to show selected choice's description or so?
Was thinking on something like this:
Sin título.png

Last edited:
not possible in cip client, and for OTC you would need to add aditional code yourself or hope someones release it for free

In cip client it could be possible with some crazy dll injection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In cip client it could be possible with some crazy dll injection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CipSoft Client 8.60 on TFS 0.3
1693152870708.png

I never checked it in other versions..
but I'm sure it's easier to change the version from 7.92 to 8.60 than to make this system work in 7.92

Back