• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to Multiworld to not same database?

Godshiryu

Reaction score
I wanna really know how to open 2 servers on 1 computer and on 2 differents databases.
How to do that?
Thanks !

1. Change the port for the second server, open that port you decided to put the server on.
2. Go into phpmyadmin and create a new database, you need to change the config.lua so it is configured right.

@UP - you were faster than me XD

I guess you just have to make a new database under a different name and then just set in the other config.lua all the required information about your second database...

But I might be wrong. Never did it ;p

@up You're absolutely right, you need to create a new database with a different name, import the schema you are using i.e. "mysql.sql" and change the database in config.lua!

I did it
But how the ports have to stay?
I'm actually trying that config:
Server 1:
Code:
	loginPort = 7171
	gamePort = 7172
	statusPort = 7171
	adminPort = 7171

And server 2
Code:
	loginPort = 7171
	gamePort = 7173
	statusPort = 7171
	adminPort = 7171
With the 2 databases configured but can't connect to the two servers.
What I have to do now?

Code:
	loginPort = 7174
	gamePort = 7173
	statusPort = 7174
	adminPort = 7174

Then you need to change the port in the ip changer to 7174!

Oh my God! Thank you very MUCH!
But and gesior now, u can help me config too?
When I put that on config.php:
Code:
$config['site']['worlds'] = array(0 => 'Server 1');
and this on server 2:
Code:
$config['site']['worlds'] = array(1 => 'Server 2');
But the two see only server 1 on ranking ~ create account ~ whoisonline
What I do? Help Please?

Are you sure you have enabled multiworld? You should not have separate websites for the servers, you should use only one website, but two databases.

You only need two different databases for the servers, not the website, to get two worlds on your website you need to check your config.php.

I try that:
Code:
$config['site']['worlds'] = array(0 => 'Server 1', 1 => 'Server 2');
But only show the server 1, because the config.ini are the location of config.lua(configured the database of server 1).
How I Configure gesior to see the config.lua of server one and config.lua of server 2?

You can use a "login gate". Then players don't have to change a port. If you want do this, you need compile a new tfs (only login protocol)
Code:
./configure --enable-login-server

Two databases and one website? I guess you have to split the accounts table somehow then, or make sure those tables are the same in both databases.. And I guess there are even more issues with it ;).

I doubt you'll get your login server working with two separate databases anyway, how does it know in what database it should search for the account? Etc. Etc. - It requires quite some changes I'm afraid ;).

But If I do with separate folders... like Sv1 and Sv2
Each one will have a config.ini and will load one config.lua...
But When I config the sv 2 like this:
Code:
$config['site']['worlds'] = array(1 => 'Server 2');
The server dont found anything!

Back