• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to open .otui file content?

Rambautz

Reaction score
I'm completely newbie to OT scripting and wanted to 'open' a .otui file only to see what's inside (text, images). Is it possible? What software can I use to do it?

@oen

I don't know if "opens" .otui but it does create them.

The bad thing is that the program is very heavy (GB).

is better with vs code and edit the code.

With notepad this is the content I see:

Ý^B)7³ëµYŒ<á–JXõŠ&òçlGipyí½‰Ó"Xíïçk›:›=Ïw!Eªªœe×RH–
h»W[ïmWbørF$qú$âCŠ =ME±Š>\^kVŽÀwï?geE7 JÄKšG,§Å&Šæ -™
6ý‚ÛH íLØ€ÁÔLÝ~íe&nH%ΊÊ;V,OÒØò«»r¯õñVƒU•t÷æµ›H „Û(I)&@=† ºOÑÊÿ’EFÐȳéZ‡ÎµµÑÌÉ„ŽRίqiÙ4#Òþ)iºéRÄ•ö+±ëÎ;l´Z(›äØhŠ oĸœ¡[/ee˜g/~Húp8Õ_!° .â&²¼8”X¯ãZ*Õô¼ïnªŒ>§ËÚWD½-$Å8[J|¢"³YH…BâïîÚ^â~Öós,¦_t~äþ"Cqo7ù"‹ÊÒ)U¬ÄƒQ ©Nè(ôãhJct >P”ºªž««ÌÄüˆ%–à-7¡ê‡¿t¡3àÁ©^´¬Ì—ŒqI
7 Ý3€T!åQëS–e~SÈîF\dò‚Ü}åß6Ù˜©}€«SA½é˜ëã".Ú‰|R+Qúc†‰x$ÒÜ+ãâ¡æÓï§3‰6]›7k¾3t35Ç e«ë† NvÊ(•=Gm×–X~ÑK~ÿÄË«Úyü}Öwsç/ÔÏäß“c„ÎVoÛ]WN`> ó4拼î'ŒÓr¶t¾ð†aqÞTÇòÕ<¨34£vP*¡]R’Ù«em2m„–€˜®tµë~ FÉ—*¤ŸeÑä»Ñ+dksÀ³%^÷Q´µ´‘È+¥º„ÃòJ~8þ½¯¡¸N©k•%p’Ô‘–’íœ9‡l.Ü8]
`Ë»”z×9³"܇»6uzÊLÙÖŽ =
DTNÙyá&VÏœRª\ÿüXm¶í²\“o§$b£ÊŸŽØ£ëò¬!ˆçÜ™Bjïÿ¹'ìÿv–¹¸fŹÁï}b ñ!19vòék>Õßø…Bk«åòïý}CȼuüB›ƒi¤íg
1ŸÊu$F¨ø¼Zñc6 ø«b&®ì›$b£„rå 6n„àšÄ@ºEFÎo°Ÿ

With notepad this is the content I see:

Ý^B)7³ëµYŒ<á–JXõŠ&òçlGipyí½‰Ó"Xíïçk›:›=Ïw!Eªªœe×RH–
h»W[ïmWbørF$qú$âCŠ =ME±Š>\^kVŽÀwï?geE7 JÄKšG,§Å&Šæ -™
6ý‚ÛH íLØ€ÁÔLÝ~íe&nH%ΊÊ;V,OÒØò«»r¯õñVƒU•t÷æµ›H „Û(I)&@=† ºOÑÊÿ’EFÐȳéZ‡ÎµµÑÌÉ„ŽRίqiÙ4#Òþ)iºéRÄ•ö+±ëÎ;l´Z(›äØhŠ oĸœ¡[/ee˜g/~Húp8Õ_!° .â&²¼8”X¯ãZ*Õô¼ïnªŒ>§ËÚWD½-$Å8[J|¢"³YH…BâïîÚ^â~Öós,¦_t~äþ"Cqo7ù"‹ÊÒ)U¬ÄƒQ ©Nè(ôãhJct >P”ºªž««ÌÄüˆ%–à-7¡ê‡¿t¡3àÁ©^´¬Ì—ŒqI
7 Ý3€T!åQëS–e~SÈîF\dò‚Ü}åß6Ù˜©}€«SA½é˜ëã".Ú‰|R+Qúc†‰x$ÒÜ+ãâ¡æÓï§3‰6]›7k¾3t35Ç e«ë† NvÊ(•=Gm×–X~ÑK~ÿÄË«Úyü}Öwsç/ÔÏäß“c„ÎVoÛ]WN`> ó4拼î'ŒÓr¶t¾ð†aqÞTÇòÕ<¨34£vP*¡]R’Ù«em2m„–€˜®tµë~ FÉ—*¤ŸeÑä»Ñ+dksÀ³%^÷Q´µ´‘È+¥º„ÃòJ~8þ½¯¡¸N©k•%p’Ô‘–’íœ9‡l.Ü8]
`Ë»”z×9³"܇»6uzÊLÙÖŽ =
DTNÙyá&VÏœRª\ÿüXm¶í²\“o§$b£ÊŸŽØ£ëò¬!ˆçÜ™Bjïÿ¹'ìÿv–¹¸fŹÁï}b ñ!19vòék>Õßø…Bk«åòïý}CȼuüB›ƒi¤íg
1ŸÊu$F¨ø¼Zñc6 ø«b&®ì›$b£„rå 6n„àšÄ@ºEFÎo°Ÿ
Because this is encrypted file.

Back