• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to Open port for Zyxel P8702N (Tibia)

Bless Taker

Owner Of Daltons 10.41
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Like the title says, i need help to open my port on my router. i have tryed using the information on portforward.com but it did`t help me alot! =/

So plis if someone could maybe plis help me i will be very glad! =)

Your Bless Taker..

Rebooting your router was probably not a good idea because it probably gave a new internal IP to your computer. Make sure that you have the correct IP set in the port configuration. Also, dont forget to forward ports 7172 and 80 if you want to host a tibia server with a website.

You can use tools like this: http://www.************/index.php?portchecker
If you use porchecksites (not related to tibia) to check if the ports are open, they can say the ports are closed even when they are open (depens on router settings).
Also make sure you disabled firewall or added the ports in it (you can also try to add the server as exception).

Okey am gonna try that! but now i have turned off the firewall on my router! but its says the server is offline. hmmm?

Do you think i need to restart the computer?? to make it complete??

and what kind of website do i need to use for
[10.41] TFS 1.0 Custom Version

becouse right now am using xmapp

Last edited:
I have done all from portfarward.com and the ports are still offline! can`t understand when i have done everything 100%

can maybe somebody explain!

Okey am gonna try that! but now i have turned off the firewall on my router! but its says the server is offline. hmmm?
I ment windows firewall, not the firewall on your router.
You can also try to turn of any anti-virus program if you have one (they can also block ports and servers).

Back