• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How To Open Tibia OT Ports For Netgear Routers

GoD Xenix

Xenix- Mapper & Creator
Reaction score
This is a tutorial for opening the following ports -

Step One) Find your Default Gateway # 192.168.1.1 is mine. It will ask for a account and password, try admin / password. If this dose not work, try looking at the FAQs at your Router's website.

Step Two) Look for Port Forwarding / Port Triggering

Step Three) Click on the Port Forwarding Button, then click on Add Custom Service, then where is says Starting Port and Ending Port put in 7171 in both of them. Then add a Service name for it, TibiaOT will do fine. Now where is says Server IP Adress Add a 3 at the last box. Then click Apply.

Step Three) Repeat this action for all ports. each naming them TibiaOT2 TibiaOT3 ect. Or whatever you like.

Step Four) Check port status at Open Port Check Tool - Test Port Forwarding on Your Router

The ports should now be open, if this is not enough information, or you need more help, just post in this forum.

-Thanks

I can't get this to work, I got it to work last year. But now I just can't get it to work, I do everything it says and I try with "Simple portforwarding" but just wont work :/

cool, but will this destroy anything else in the router or something? im freash meat when it comes to opening ports and ots.. but i would really like to have one! :)

Step Three) Click on the Port Forwarding Button, then click on Add Custom Service, then where is says Starting Port and Ending Port put in 7171 in both of them. Then add a Service name for it, TibiaOT will do fine. Now where is says Server IP Adress Add a 3 at the last box. Then click Apply.
Actually Step 3 is wrong. You don't add a 3 in the last box. You add your computer's IP, mine would be 4 and my sister's 8. In order to see your computer's ip go to run->type cmd->then in the black window that just opened type ipconfig or ipconfig/all.
it should be there and starts with 192... something and of course the last number is the one your looking for.

jCu06FS.png

ive had multiple people try to help me, and none could figure out what the problem is...

Back