• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to properly upload a screenshot to Forums

Azur Mayne

MattheWTaylor
Reaction score
I don't know if there's a thread for this already, but I feel as if some people could really use this thread. If there's a better one, please post it and close the thread.

Step 1. Find your image, make sure it follows the rules so it dosn't get taken down..

Step 2. Open the image, Right click on it and Click where it says "Copy Image URL"

When you Copy Image URL The Link will look something like this..

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3895/housefloor0.png

aallaa.png

Will always have numbers in the front, if you copy it and it comes out without numbers, You did it wrong [THIS IS WITH IMAGE SHACK] For everything else it should work just fine.

Step 4. Click the "Insert Image" Button when your creating your post / Thread.
Or if you're using another forum, type in
and post the link right in between of that.. EXAMPLE:

Icon Image:
insertimage.gif

Replacing Tinypic with Imgur as suggested.

First 3 Steps.
1. Find your screen shot on your computer by clicking "Computer" on the right side of the page (Look on screen shot to see where).
2. Select your screen shot.
3. Click "Save"

img1nz.png

4. After you've selected your screen shot, the window pops up to upload the screen shot, click it.
img2dt.png

5. Click "Save" above your screen shot (As shown on the screen shot I took). NOTE: I show how to edit the size, so you don't have to ask.
sizeand5.png

6. After you change the size / save it, Copy the image location as shown below. Then look at the above steps on how to post on forums.
copyloc.png

IF YOU GET CONFUSED BY THE SCREEN SHOTS, THERE IS TEXT ABOVE THE SCREEN SHOTS EXPLAINING STEP BY STEP.

Last edited:
Replaced.

i would say nice you make a thread and you want to try help but there is better way to take, click here

Not many users go to the extent of searching through the entire OTLand for a thread like this / Not many do use OTLand besides for Shadowcores / Lunarforce. Thanks for that though, perhaps it'll be more useful than mine.

Last edited:
Why "Copy image url" "
shit when it says on your last picture to the right "BB Code (Messages and forums" and the correct link below? woopwoop just saved people a couple of seconds.

Flandie For President.

Why "Copy image url" "
shit when it says on your last picture to the right "BB Code (Messages and forums" and the correct link below? woopwoop just saved people a couple of seconds.

Flandie For President.

Doesn't show for everyone. It doesn't show for me when I upload a picture =)

Back