• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to protect client files?

Xeikh

詠春 ☯
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm working on a custom sprites project and i have doubt...

I been working hard on it and well, of course i want to protect my project.
...I know that someday someone would be able to unpack my spr/dat file... But if that happens, at least it takes a little of time or only if someone experienced do it, not a noob that only take spr and dat file and use in his client.

Can someone help me please?

I saw some servers with custom client who didn't had any spr file, so no one could steal the sprites (At least not in a simple way). I think that is what he means.

MoleBox can pack all you're files into 1 file (You will get client in one file), if somebody want to steal you're files he need to unpack it (Noob can't it).

I saw some servers with custom client who didn't had any spr file, so no one could steal the sprites (At least not in a simple way). I think that is what he means.

Yes ^^

MoleBox can pack all you're files into 1 file (You will get client in one file), if somebody want to steal you're files he need to unpack it (Noob can't it).

Thanks, i will check that! ^^

Rep+ for both :3

Edit:

Limos.. i have to spread rep to give you xD

Back