• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to protect my website

nanduzenho

Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
nanduzenho
Good morning, can someone help me protect my website? Because they are managing to get the gamemaster password and destroying the server! PLEASE!!
I use Gesior, I don't know his version

Good morning, can someone help me protect my website? Because they are managing to get the gamemaster password and destroying the server! PLEASE!!
I use Gesior, I don't know his version
How do you know if it is the website that needs protection?
Need more info

Are you using stock Gesior or have you edited and created new files? Have you checked if the Gamemaster account password was changed? Are you using non secure password? What's your webserver? Did you left PMA open for external access without changing default URI?

You using root as the user to connect to database in website config?
Yes
Post automatically merged:

well thats a bad start, I cant see what server/aac/operating system/web server are you using?
Gesior, I don't know the version and operating system Windows 10

Are you using stock Gesior or have you edited and created new files? Have you checked if the Gamemaster account password was changed? Are you using non secure password? What's your webserver? Did you left PMA open for external access without changing default URI?
How do I change the PMA? I am using xampp on Windows 10 OS

Last edited:
Yes

Gesior, I don't know the version and operating system Windows 10

How do I change the PMA? I am using xampp on Windows 10 OS

What's your site buddy? The most common case is SQLi in an unprotected web server

Back