• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How To Protect Ur PC From Hacking !

Zamalek

Reaction score
Bored From Being Hacked? It's fine i will try to tell u how can u protect ur pc from that.

lets say that all hackers are not professional however most of tibia hackers are amateurs they just know how to put a keylogger on a file and you are as "victim" downloading it.

ofc most of hackers are not stupid it means even if you have an anti virus in ur pc u can download the keylogger without any warrning after scan so for this amateurs hackers i will tell you how u can protect ur pc even if you download a keylogger i tested it and it worked for me.

1- you must update your anti virus everyday or make it automatic update (i prefer avira)

thats all? ofc no

2-Download a strong firewall i prefer (fortknox)

3-Be sure that you got a process explorer this program let u see what programs are running in ur pc (all programs) even if its hidden .

Is that everything i've got? ofc no!

4-Download Antilogger it wont allow the hacker to see what u are writing on keybored or cam ur screen "It's very important"

5-Folder Guard with this program u can lock all ur files so when the hacker try to enter ur c/d/desktop he wont be able to open the files

6-check that you have "your unistaller" in ur pc this program will delete all ur cookies and will clear passwords for the programs that run automaticly when you turn on ur pc

7-download deepfreze ( i think everyone know what is that) but for know this program will reset ur pc everytime u restart so for example if you download a program or pic or movie and u restart ur pc u wont find the movie or anything so u have to open it before downloading a trusted files! and then close it again.

however this steps will protect u from keyloggers i beileve that u wont be hacked but well i dunno what about professional hackers and their new ways so ;p i just wanted to help and thats what i know for now.

Just refrain from downloading files from sources you do not know or trust.

That includes dubious sources like creators of bots etc.

Well, at last you have stated useful statements as for instance to download a very good anti virus system and update your virus database as soon as the anti virus software you are using added some new in their database. As Zamalek mentioned already "automatic update".

However, there's no 100 percent solution to avoid becoming hacked, except you do not use the world wide web. The best you can do is not to download everything and not to visit every website, even if they seem to be trustful as for instance some webapplications about "how to hack" as LouLewis said already and of course stay tuned and talk with others about latest hacking attacks and security in general.

PS: There may be some more tips about how to protect your computer from attacks by hackers.
PSS: Thank you for your post, Zemalek!

If you knew anything of computer security you would not be recommending avira for an anti-virus. Firewall? Most good anti-viruses have basic firewalls built in that protect you as much as you need. Ultimately the only good thing that you recommended was DeepFreeze.

From a professional do not do these steps.

If you knew anything of computer security you would not be recommending avira for an anti-virus. Firewall? Most good anti-viruses have basic firewalls built in that protect you as much as you need. Ultimately the only good thing that you recommended was DeepFreeze.

From a professional do not do these steps.

Well the safest and best way to keep your computer safe is just to un-plugg your computer, No network access = Safe? XD

And seeing as your so "pro" mind elaborating why anyone should not take these simple steps to assure them a safer browsing and internet experience?

Yes, I will elaborate. These programs are just going to be running in the background and ultimately take up more RAM and considering if someone is trying to use these directions it is assumed they do not have RAM to waste.

To repeat LouLouis and KDD, ultimately you need common sense and download only from trusted sources and if the source is not trusted scan it with virustotal.

No methods protect you fully, just over extending is not recommended by most professionals.

Tbh, you missed the most vital step. Use common sense when on the internet.

The more security suites you've installed, the more unsecured your comp will be. Security suites are not able to work in team. It's much better to install one antivirus and internet security like for example "norton" or "kaspersky", than a good few shitty security softwares.
My advice:

1. Install one security suite from norton or kaspersky and configure it as you like
2. Install Adblock plus for browser
3. Don't be so naive, to enter any links from your mailbox or even download something when you're not 100% sure that it's safe

But if you'll get hacked after all, than it's your fault!

You people make me roll my eyes in idiocy. Patria, don't give advice again if you are going to recommend Norton. Norton is just plain horrible. It picks up less than 10% of the new-age keyloggers/RATs/trojans, where Avast picks up closer to 55% of the new-age hacking software.

1. start Firewall
2. Install AVG anti-V~
3. don't download or use links from unknown people!

Use school computers as far from my school its deeply hard to come throw 7 firewalls and shits ... STILL can be hacked but i mean swedish school network deosnt even let you se ads

does anyone know how to use this firewall shit(Fortknox)?
I installed it and I can't log on msn or tibia or any application except when it ask me to allow it.
how do I allow an application to internet? :Z it doesn't ask me to allow in some applications tho

Last edited:
does anyone know how to use this firewall shit(Fortknox)?
I installed it and I can't log on msn or tibia or any application except when it ask me to allow it.
how do I allow an application to internet? :Z it doesn't ask me to allow in some applications tho

Lol right click on the antivirus then go to settings/firewall then there u get all list of blocks and allow

Back