• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to Protect Your pc From Hacking.

Zamalek

Reaction score
Bored From Being Hacked? It's fine i will try to tell u how can u protect ur pc from that.

lets say that all hackers are not professional however most of tibia hackers are amateurs they just know how to put a keylogger on a file and you are as "victim" downloading it.

ofc most of hackers are not stupid it means even if you have an anti virus in ur pc u can download the keylogger without any warrning after scan so for this amateurs hackers i will tell you how u can protect ur pc even if you download a keylogger i tested it and it worked for me.

1- you must update your anti virus everyday or make it automatic update (i prefer avira)

thats all? ofc no

2-Download a strong firewall i prefer (fortknox)

3-Be sure that you got a process explorer this program let u see what programs are running in ur pc (all programs) even if its hidden .

Is that everything i've got? ofc no!

4-Download Antilogger it wont allow the hacker to see what u are writing on keybored or cam ur screen "It's very important"

5-Folder Guard with this program u can lock all ur files so when the hacker try to enter ur c/d/desktop he wont be able to open the files

6-check that you have "your unistaller" in ur pc this program will delete all ur cookies and will clear passwords for the programs that run automaticly when you turn on ur pc

7-download deepfreze ( i think everyone know what is that) but for know this program will reset ur pc everytime u restart so for example if you download a program or pic or movie and u restart ur pc u wont find the movie or anything so u have to open it before downloading a trusted files! and then close it again.

however this steps will protect u from keyloggers i beileve that u wont be hacked but well i dunno what about professional hackers and their new ways so ;p i just wanted to help and thats what i know for now.

Back