• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to redirecting damge

Elgenady

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
i'm working in spell for knight.
this spell help knight to protection other players for 4 seconds but i want when knight protection players the damge redirecting to knight.

part for protection other player is {done}

I want help in redirecting damge to knight

I'm use 0.4

Last edited:
almost everything is possible in .lua, if you cant do it you most likely lack knowledge :)
then you can make a cast system in any tfs only with .lua? Unedited sources? :p

there are complex things, which can not be achieved by simply .lua must be in convinacion with C ++.

i said almost everything, especially if you look at the scripts most people are posting/requesting, sure some things may be easier in source, but most of it is possible in lua
and matheusmkalo, when you count otclient its a whole different thing, but with default client its not THAT much

i know all the functions of tfs 0.4, therefore I said that is impossible to achieve what heba ask, unedited sources.

i know all the functions of tfs 0.4, therefore I said that is impossible to achieve what heba ask, unedited sources.
and whats wrong with an onstatschange script?
if health change and redirect storage then
dotargetcombathealth(knight, dmg)
return false
end

I can but I won't publish it on the forums, or sell it or send it to anyone in a pm, e-mail etc :)
I don't mind giving some advice or correcting code but I have nothing to gain by publishing my work on a dare.

2kmz6d.png

Back