• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how to reduce the map on ots?

kendi

Reaction score
I would like to reduce the size of the map file. I tried to remove the unnecessary water but it did not do much. (shift + Mouse and delete) does the black space around the map also occupy space? I'm using Remere's Map Editor (12+). Please help and best regards

The black space around your map does indeed counts, go to map -> properties and lower the map dimensions.
Make sure you do not have anything outside the area.

how do i check the ammount to change it? for example map 32000x320000 i could redudce it at what point? server map 8.6 with yalhar zao svargrond farmine.. map is at that point
@Mjmackan

how do i check the ammount to change it? for example map 32000x320000 i could redudce it at what point? server map 8.6 with yalhar zao svargrond farmine.. map is at that point
@Mjmackan
What I did was to change all the scripts to a different coordinate. Having a map from aproximatelly with 3000x3000 dimentions. You have to manually do that if you wish to decrease the size of your map, otherwise, you'll never be able to synchronize your scripts and your map. If there's another way to do it, I don't know it. Btw last post from this thread was at 2021 probably Mjmackan won't respond.

Regards!

Back