• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows How to reformat your PC

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
1) Well first restart your computer and press F8 all the time till you come into a window..
2) After that you will have to choose Safe Mode and the safe mode will start normally your PC.
3) After that you gotta have your O.S. CD/DVD (O.S. = Operation System)
The CD looks like this
xapgxv.jpg

4) Well just put it in select reformat choose both disk's (if you want both disk's to get reformated..

This will take 1h-2h after you did that
5) Install your driver's..
(i got gigabyte [everything is at me in gigabyte]) Just install them or download from the internet..

HF reformating

NOTE: THIS WILL ERASE ALL DATA FROM YOUR PC! :)

Why not just put the boot cd into drive (the Windows CD or any other O.S). Wait till its done loading drivers. Select the drive you want to format and do it. Select how much space do you need for your O.S. drive, format it using NTFS for windows and install there. Create another partition from space that is left. Wait till your windows is installed. Wait till your PCs fresh system loads up. Open 'My Computer', press 'Format' on the other partition, select NTFS. Wait till its done.

Here you go, no need for any safemode :S.

Not the best tutorial. It doesn't take 1-2 hours, it CAN take 20 minutes and also 5 hours.
It's not always F8, sometimes F4, F6, F12.. so they would be stuck at step one already.

Back