• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to remove borders from Otclient

delete from the settings those buttons...
You see when i select classic view and turn the client off and then once im turning it back client is glitched up, black bars appears on the left and right and only once you reselect classic view again it fixes again

You see when i select classic view and turn the client off and then once im turning it back client is glitched up, black bars appears on the left and right and only once you reselect classic view again it fixes again
as you want to remove those "borders", you need to change the default for classic and non-classic to be without them, i think from game_interface.lua .. not sure, but the default for classic view is that screen size, so you need to change that from wherever it is placed, can easily use notepad++ to search for it

as you want to remove those "borders", you need to change the default for classic and non-classic to be without them, i think from game_interface.lua .. not sure, but the default for classic view is that screen size, so you need to change that from wherever it is placed, can easily use notepad++ to search for it
Yea i did it with options but keeping those settings as defaults are the issue im looking into a gameinterface.lua and i cant see anything that can make it default, because if i keep it like this now when i turn off the client and turn it back classic view is fucked up, borders appears again and it starts to stutter (so you have to relog again to fix it or reselect classic view) probably because those settings have to be configured trough lua, but thats my only guess. So the perfect settings for me is
settings.png

And this is the gameinterface.lua that probably can be edited? not sure tho
Lua:
gameRootPanel = nil
gameMapPanel = nil
gameRightPanels = nil
gameLeftPanels = nil
gameBottomPanel = nil
gameActionPanel = nil
gameLeftActions = nil
logoutButton = nil
mouseGrabberWidget = nil