• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to remove spell from the server?

skic

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I want to remove adori blank from the server.
I already deleted entry in spells.xml but when I type "adori blank" it says "You need a magic item to cast this spell".
How can I remove it completely?

Using TFS 1.2

Thanks

Last edited:
Solution

when I type "adori blank" it says "You need a magic item to cast this spell".

Okay I see, I believe when you type adori blank, it's reading it as "adori" and that's why it's saying "You need a magic item to cast this spell"

If it was reading it as "adori blank" it wouldn't return that message because adori blank doesn't require a magical item, it creates the magical item (rune).

Hit Crontrol+Shift+F in Notepad++ and search for " adori blank " inside your TFS folder - don't filter anything.

You'll get every place adori blank is present. Delete/disable any trace of it and you should be good to go.

Hit Crontrol+Shift+F in Notepad++ and search for " adori blank " inside your TFS folder - don't filter anything.

You'll get every place adori blank is present. Delete/disable any trace of it and you should be good to go.

Ye I did that, searched in both data folder and TFS source code. No matches for "adori blank". Weird

Is there a github repository for this distribution that you are using? Or do you have a link to where you got it from?

when I type "adori blank" it says "You need a magic item to cast this spell".

Okay I see, I believe when you type adori blank, it's reading it as "adori" and that's why it's saying "You need a magic item to cast this spell"

If it was reading it as "adori blank" it wouldn't return that message because adori blank doesn't require a magical item, it creates the magical item (rune).

Solution

Ohh, That makes sense.
Thank you

Back