• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to remove Towns from the site?

Ramy Sedky

Reaction score
Hello
I have made a website and it is all working but when I click create character it tells me to choose 1 for 5 cities but in my server this 1 city only so I want to remove all that cities
and one more thing when ppl create character from the web and die inside the server the got temple position Wrong I have to change the position to all of them I need an answer for that

and when I open the admin account in the website I can't with it add anything in the shop system so what should I do to solve these problems ?

1. Check your file config.php, there you will be able to remove/add any cities you want in the create character interface.
2. You need to set the correct XYZ position of your temple and town ID in your samples characters into your players table in MySQL
3. If you're using gesior, try adding that subtopic in index.php

Back