• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to rep [SCREENSHOT]

Stop fucking making this thread a joke, He tried to help the new members, Atleast, he took a picture, and took it to Paint, and fixed it, then he uploaded it, then he posted it here, and wrote the description there in the thread, Instead of making a joke of him, Say thanks/ or don't even say.
More than 100 Members+ in OTland when they need something, they ask for it, and say REP+++++++++++++, They don't fuckin understand what does it mean, but they just say it to let their ask, request go faster and get done easier, and when its done, they say Thanksssss@!!!, and you don't find any reputation comments in your Notifications?!
Atleast, they now know how to.

Yours,
iFATE

Stop fucking making this thread a joke, He tried to help the new members, Atleast, he took a picture, and took it to Paint, and fixed it, then he uploaded it, then he posted it here, and wrote the description there in the thread, Instead of making a joke of him, Say thanks/ or don't even say.
More than 100 Members+ in OTland when they need something, they ask for it, and say REP+++++++++++++, They don't fuckin understand what does it mean, but they just say it to let their ask, request go faster and get done easier, and when its done, they say Thanksssss@!!!, and you don't find any reputation comments in your Notifications?!
Atleast, they now know how to.

Yours,
iFATE
oh i was so touched by that, but this thread is still a fucking joke ;)

Some users are earning their rep like that /\

And some users are earning their rep when they contribute.

i tink mein iz brukin

Dku3L.jpg

je i tink op is accualy trol

I know a guy who accepts free rep, his name is Extrodus or something stupid like that.

Back