• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X How to respawn monster with skull

willks123

Reaction score
My server is 7.4 - 0.7

I saw it on other servers, I'm looking for a monster system to have a stronger respawn chance. I saw a system that the monster could appear with White Skull, Red Skull. I'm not finding it on the forum. Can someone help me?

My server is 7.4 - 0.7

I saw it on other servers, I'm looking for a monster system to have a stronger respawn chance. I saw a system that the monster could appear with White Skull, Red Skull. I'm not finding it on the forum. Can someone help me?

of you let him pk someone he might get rs

My server is 7.4 - 0.7

What I want is for him to have a chance to respawn a stronger version of him and for him to come with a skull.

Back