• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How To Set Up a SMTP Server?

ull always have trouble with this if you dont have a good smpt, anyway, you can use the gmail SMPT, you can just sign in in gmail if you dont have an account already, then sign in, go settings, then forwarding and POP/IMAP, then Enable POP for all mail (even mail that's already been downloaded), then ENJOY :

smpt host: ssl://smtp.gmail.com
smpt user: ur gmail user
smpt pass: ur gmail pass
smpt port: 465

good luck, rep++ if i did help, if i helpt and u dun rep ill find u in rl and rape u (lol jk)

ull always have trouble with this if you dont have a good smpt, anyway, you can use the gmail SMPT, you can just sign in in gmail if you dont have an account already, then sign in, go settings, then forwarding and POP/IMAP, then Enable POP for all mail (even mail that's already been downloaded), then ENJOY :

smpt user: ur gmail user
smpt pass: ur gmail pass

good luck, rep++ if i did help, if i helpt and u dun rep ill find u in rl and rape u (lol jk)

In wich map should i edit this?

that work perfectly and i think your smart enough to follow all the steps perfectly, or do i need to make special tutorial with screenshots and arrows for you? lol... since your from venezuela ill write the steps in spanish :

Create una cuenta en gmail, luego entra a tu cuenta y vete a configuracion, luego reenvio y correo POP/IMAP, activa "Habilitar POP para todos los mensajes (incluso si ya se han descargado)", una ves hecho esto ya tu cuenta gmail esta perfecta para redireccionar, luego en config.ini en tu ACC, pon los datos:

smpt user: tu cuenta gmail
smpt pass: clave de tu cuenta gmail

luego de eso asegurate de tener en tu ACC la opcion de enviar email activada, en el admin panel, mas especificamente:

"Is your server configured to send registration e-mails?" < Yes

Y listo! =]

that work perfectly and i think your smart enough to follow all the steps perfectly, or do i need to make special tutorial with screenshots and arrows for you? lol... since your from venezuela ill write the steps in spanish :

Create una cuenta en gmail, luego entra a tu cuenta y vete a configuracion, luego reenvio y correo POP/IMAP, activa "Habilitar POP para todos los mensajes (incluso si ya se han descargado)", una ves hecho esto ya tu cuenta gmail esta perfecta para redireccionar, luego en config.ini en tu ACC, pon los datos:

smpt user: tu cuenta gmail
smpt pass: clave de tu cuenta gmail

luego de eso asegurate de tener en tu ACC la opcion de enviar email activada, en el admin panel, mas especificamente:

"Is your server configured to send registration e-mails?" < Yes

Y listo! =]

Write in english to :D i need help with the SMTP to :)

done this steps, seems to be ok, except for one thing..

(Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?)

What to do and were to go??

Thanks

found my error and fixed it.. thanks anyway

Just go to php.ini and find extension=php_openssl.dll remove the ; if it has any and resart APACHE.. I works after that

It worked for me sometime. Then it started to go offline or something, like sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't. Now it doesnt work anymore :(
How come?

Back