• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL How to setup a MySQL Database (screenshots included) - Last update: 16/7/2009

hello... apache is using port 80 and 443 (~), but they are already being used. When I start Apache and MySQL, they are being used (port 80 and 443) but I still can't access http://localhost :/

I've portforwarded 7171 and 7172

oh Apache is also using 3307 I think..:/

hello... apache is using port 80 and 443 (~), but they are already being used. When I start Apache and MySQL, they are being used (port 80 and 443) but I still can't access http://localhost :/

I've portforwarded 7171 and 7172

oh Apache is also using 3307 I think..:/

Apache isn't using port 443?:confused:

And I think that you mean 3306, though that port isn't necesery at all. Is apache on when your trying to connect to localhost?

Yes it does if you enable SSL. And 3306 shouldn't be opened unless you want to connect remotly, and even if you should enable your firewall to only allow it from that computer.

Third Step:

In your server's folder there is a .sql or a .mysql file which is needed for the database.
Now we will import this file into our server's database. In phpMyAdmin on the left side menu choose the database you created (click on its name) and then click in the small "Import" button above it like in these pictures:

2mg5v0y.jpg

and

oursqo.jpg

Click "Browse" or "Search" (whatever the button with number 2 says) and then browse for the schema.mysql (in case you use the forgotten server) or database.sql or whichever file your server comes with and has .sql or .mysql extention, then click "Go".

If the import was successful then you'll see a message saying:

Ive done everyrhing carefully and all that, but i dunno know where to find the .sql or .mysql file :/ im using TFS(mystic spirit or something) could you help me? :confused::confused::blink:

It's great, but I was a long Time afk ^-^
When I start my Server then come a Sign:

Couldn'T estabilish connection to SQL database.

Thanks for any who wants to Help me ;'D

Back