• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to setup cloudflare?

Liften

Reaction score
Hi, im using cloudflare, i changed both dns on my domain with cloudflare dns, everything looks ok, but i cannot access game server, why? what i should change in cloudflare dns to make it work well, without creating a new sub domain? i have seen some others servers working fine like underwar.org, using same domain (underwar.org) for site and gameserver without making a new sub domain

servers where you can connect to the server on the same address as the webpage is because the webpage is hosted on the same server.

IF you have your webpage at domain.com hosted at cloud flare, and your game server somewhere else, you would need to setup a DNS record for the game server and connect to that instead.

and how i create a record for game server? which Type - nameserver and content i should use? for example for www its A - www - IP, and one thing, if i only set the cloudflare proxy to www, theres a problem? if i do it then i can connect game server normal...

Last edited:
If you're using an IP Changer, you would want to connect to the IP address of your game server, OR create an A record for that IP address and then connect to the hostname you just created.

You probably need a better understanding of what DNS is and how it works.

If your game server and webpage are in different places, you're going to have a different address for your webpage and a different address for your game server.

I know what ask Liften, i have same Ask.
My problem is have tibia server. I using 2 tibia clients.
Tibia 11+ using to login nameofots.com/login.php <--- and i add this page rules to off firewall and blocks cloudflare,
Second Tibia, Tibia 10.0 in client.exe have only domain to login like nameofots.com and this is not working, what i must give page rules to off all firewalls and blocks. What Tibia 10 and older using rules to connect, i can't find it in client with hex editor.
Please Help.

Back