• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to setup Daopay with photos!

how can I configure items'prices?

DaoPay takes 62-75% of all profts.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Do not use this system.

Takes a long time to process the money. The pennies you earn from actual ammounts recieved. Sue Them.

=.= so what another company we got left?

Omg, Sorry Double posted my computer is lagging out so bad.

I really need my dedicated server.

Argh!

Nikkster get online! FFS

There are plenty of options that are two hundred times more beneficial.

Paypal - Www.Paypal.Com
Alert Pay - Www.AlertPay.Com
Google Checkout - Www.GoogleCheckout.Com

etc.. Im just warning you it isn't worth the profits.

:thumbup:
=.= are these done by SMS!!?
I doubt it
I agree with you but we dont have more options
Our ot players usually are a lot of kids or teens who can't or don't know how to donate via bank account or credit/debit card

So true..

Someone needs to create a company that actually doesn't take that much of a profit, I know DaoPay doesn't get that exact amount, some goes to the phone company, etc. Long distance fee's.

They should make it a phone fee of like $0.25 per call.

A whole bunch of players would use that instead of this bullshit DaoPay System.

Do you have to give out your bank data to earn money? Because i have sold for over 50 EUR but i dont know if i get the money, it says timeout, but they pay and get the money, im really scared this dont work.

You make your own.
I have a question tho, what does VAT mean? And will having it active or not have any impact on the amount of money I recieve? I understand it's some kind of tax thing, but I don't know if it reduces or adds up.

Errors occured:
* Server has problem with connection to daopay.com, can't verify PIN code.
this happends when i make it

I done exactely like the tutorial... but it still dont work for me, when i got a pic code and write it on the homepage it coem error:
Errors occured:
* Wrong PIN code, try to enter code again.

But i am 100% its right...

Help me :'(

I love this Thread thank you so much Khanio :) Rep++ To You (L)

Back