• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[How To] Setup Gesior account Maker TFS 0.3.5

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
First up. Theres a few things you'll need to download.

Now, once you have installed these and change the folder "ots.4za.pl" to "htdocs" and put it in your xampp folder.

After you've done this, type in your browser :

Follow the steps, their seriously not worth going through to be honest. Their practically idiot proof. If you can't follow these, then.. Your an idiot.

After you've done all that, it should enable you to go to your website. Voila. Your website is done.

If you want to change the layout etc, goto htdocs\layouts.

Hope I've helped!
If you need any more help, feel free to post here.

Rep++ Is appreciated.

Yours, Three.

No one found this useful at all? >.< 0 replies..

Hey Three, just as a heads up - I'm pretty sure the AAC you linked to is modified by the user & can be used to hack servers using it.

After I made everything, I have my website, etc. But when I'm going to create a new account it says:

Image verification is missing, please contact the administrator.

What can I do about it?

---------------

Nvm I already got my answer. But I got other problem. Gosh... hehe

When I make a new character, it appear with level 1, I want them to be level 8. How can I fix it? And how can I delete the "Account Manager" character from their account? I mean, if I make an account, the Account Manager appear on it.

Last edited:
For some reason my account manager (gesior) says this when i try to set up a website for setting the admin account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\Users\Owner\Favorites\Documents\xampp\htdocs\po t\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\Users\Owner\Favorites\Documents\xampp\htdocs\po t\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\Users\Owner\Favorites\Documents\xampp\htdocs\in stall.php(581): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\Users\Owner\Favorites\Documents\xampp\htdocs\po t\OTS_Account.php on line 229

idk how to fix it so i need help

Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Marcin/Pulpit/Evolution By Kimini/config.lua on line 17 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Marcin/Pulpit/Evolution By Kimini/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author. :< help me

^ i get this same error, please can sumone give a reason for it?

i have tried like 10 diff base servers and like 3 diff versions of gesiors site and all give that error.

its say Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 52

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 63

Back