• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC how to show the set of player

itachi_

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
Just wondering how to show the set of player on players search at @Znote AAC with the latest version like this pic.
thanks in advance! .

Attachments

Solution
This is an old one:
[Znote AAC] Characterprofile EQ shower

vEBlB8X.png

This is a new one, still WIP (todo list: Support more than 24 outfits)
7cHrLPZ.jpg

It will be officially implemented into Znote AAC in about a month I guess. But until then you can add it yourself by modifying characterprofile.php
Last edited:
Solution
This is an old one:
[Znote AAC] Characterprofile EQ shower

vEBlB8X.png

This is a new one, still WIP (todo list: Support more than 24 outfits)
7cHrLPZ.jpg

It will be officially implemented into Znote AAC in about a month I guess. But until then you can add it yourself by modifying characterprofile.php
thanks bro, much appreciated!

i have chosen the next new one but this error appear on the site
string(302) " SELECT `health`, `healthmax`, `mana`, `manamax`, `cap`, `experience`, `level`, `soul`, `stamina`, `maglevel`, `skill_fist`, `skill_club`, `skill_sword`, `skill_axe`, `skill_dist`, `skill_shielding`, `skill_fishing` FROM `players` WHERE `id`=99 LIMIT 1; " (query - SQL error) Type: [B]select_single[/B] (select single row from database) Unknown column 'skill_fist' in 'field list'

i have chosen the next new one but this error appear on the site
string(302) " SELECT `health`, `healthmax`, `mana`, `manamax`, `cap`, `experience`, `level`, `soul`, `stamina`, `maglevel`, `skill_fist`, `skill_club`, `skill_sword`, `skill_axe`, `skill_dist`, `skill_shielding`, `skill_fishing` FROM `players` WHERE `id`=99 LIMIT 1; " (query - SQL error) Type: [B]select_single[/B] (select single row from database) Unknown column 'skill_fist' in 'field list'

Ahh yeah, my prototype is currently only tested using TFS 1.3.

Replace:
PHP:
$playerstats = mysql_select_single("
    SELECT 
        `health`, `healthmax`,
        `mana`, `manamax`,
        `cap`,
        `experience`, `level`, `soul`, `stamina`,
        `maglevel`,
        `skill_fist`,
        `skill_club`,
        `skill_sword`,
        `skill_axe`,
        `skill_dist`,
        `skill_shielding`,
        `skill_fishing`
    FROM `players` 
    WHERE `id`={$user_id} 
    LIMIT 1;
");

With this:
PHP:
    SELECT 
        `p`.`health`, `p`.`healthmax`,
        `p`.`mana`, `p`.`manamax`,
        `p`.`cap`,
        `p`.`experience`, `p`.`level`, 
        `p`.`soul`, 
        `p`.`stamina`,
        `p`.`maglevel`,
        `fist`.`value` AS `skill_fist`,
        `club`.`value` AS `skill_club`,
        `sword`.`value` AS `skill_sword`,
        `axe`.`value` AS `skill_axe`,
        `dist`.`value` AS `skill_dist`,
        `shield`.`value` AS `skill_shielding`,
        `fish`.`value` AS `skill_fishing`
    FROM `players` AS `p` 
    LEFT JOIN `player_skills` AS `fist` ON `p`.`id` = `fist`.`player_id` AND `fist`.`skillid` = 0
    LEFT JOIN `player_skills` AS `club` ON `p`.`id` = `club`.`player_id` AND `club`.`skillid` = 1
    LEFT JOIN `player_skills` AS `sword` ON `p`.`id` = `sword`.`player_id` AND `sword`.`skillid` = 2
    LEFT JOIN `player_skills` AS `axe` ON `p`.`id` = `axe`.`player_id` AND `axe`.`skillid` = 3
    LEFT JOIN `player_skills` AS `dist` ON `p`.`id` = `dist`.`player_id` AND `dist`.`skillid` = 4
    LEFT JOIN `player_skills` AS `shield` ON `p`.`id` = `shield`.`player_id` AND `shield`.`skillid` = 5
    LEFT JOIN `player_skills` AS `fish` ON `p`.`id` = `fish`.`player_id` AND `fish`.`skillid` = 6
    WHERE `p`.`id`= {$user_id}
    LIMIT 1;
");

Ahh yeah, my prototype is currently only tested using TFS 1.3.

Replace:
PHP:
    SELECT
        `health`, `healthmax`,
        `mana`, `manamax`,
        `cap`,
        `experience`, `level`, `soul`, `stamina`,
        `maglevel`,
        `skill_fist`,
        `skill_club`,
        `skill_sword`,
        `skill_axe`,
        `skill_dist`,
        `skill_shielding`,
        `skill_fishing`
    FROM `players`
    WHERE `id`={$user_id}
    LIMIT 1;
");

With this:
PHP:
    SELECT
        `p`.`health`, `p`.`healthmax`,
        `p`.`mana`, `p`.`manamax`,
        `p`.`cap`,
        `p`.`experience`, `p`.`level`,
        `p`.`soul`,
        `p`.`stamina`,
        `p`.`maglevel`,
        `fist`.`value` AS `skill_fist`,
        `club`.`value` AS `skill_club`,
        `sword`.`value` AS `skill_sword`,
        `axe`.`value` AS `skill_axe`,
        `dist`.`value` AS `skill_dist`,
        `shield`.`value` AS `skill_shielding`,
        `fish`.`value` AS `skill_fishing`
    FROM `players` AS `p`
    LEFT JOIN `player_skills` AS `fist` ON `p`.`id` = `fist`.`player_id` AND `fist`.`skillid` = 0
    LEFT JOIN `player_skills` AS `club` ON `p`.`id` = `club`.`player_id` AND `club`.`skillid` = 1
    LEFT JOIN `player_skills` AS `sword` ON `p`.`id` = `sword`.`player_id` AND `sword`.`skillid` = 2
    LEFT JOIN `player_skills` AS `axe` ON `p`.`id` = `axe`.`player_id` AND `axe`.`skillid` = 3
    LEFT JOIN `player_skills` AS `dist` ON `p`.`id` = `dist`.`player_id` AND `dist`.`skillid` = 4
    LEFT JOIN `player_skills` AS `shield` ON `p`.`id` = `shield`.`player_id` AND `shield`.`skillid` = 5
    LEFT JOIN `player_skills` AS `fish` ON `p`.`id` = `fish`.`player_id` AND `fish`.`skillid` = 6
    WHERE `p`.`id`= {$user_id}
    LIMIT 1;
");
thanks that worked, but it looks broken image how to fix it?
anotherscreen.png

Extract this img folder in /engine/ folder, so path to images are /engine/img/ from the Znote AAC web directory.

Attachments

Here are the outfit ids:

When you configure these, take notice of the rows and columns. They should match as good as possible.

And follow these instructions:

To install this Lua script:

Note that I check if addon = 3 (that you have both addons to an outfit) before they get highlighted and visible on the characterprofile.

Here are the outfit ids:

When you configure these, take notice of the rows and columns. They should match as good as possible.

And follow these instructions:

To install this Lua script:

Note that I check if addon = 3 (that you have both addons to an outfit) before they get highlighted and visible on the characterprofile.

Znote,

How can I add the player hide option EQ SHOWER -In myaccount? Please, help.

Back