• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to solve Thread stack issue

Solution
Sorry guys, I rarely use the forums, I'll post here what I did,
I use UniServerZ
I found a thread saying to raise the thread stack. I didn't know what it was first but found out it is in

09a3f1ca42.png

after that they stated that depending on if u are 32 bit or 64 bit, if 64 bit which i am u should use 256k thread stack, 32 bit (not sure but if i remember correctly) it is 124k
801a4f5865.png

and after that problem is solved
Sorry guys, I rarely use the forums, I'll post here what I did,
I use UniServerZ
I found a thread saying to raise the thread stack. I didn't know what it was first but found out it is in

09a3f1ca42.png

after that they stated that depending on if u are 32 bit or 64 bit, if 64 bit which i am u should use 256k thread stack, 32 bit (not sure but if i remember correctly) it is 124k
801a4f5865.png

and after that problem is solved

Solution
That's more like it :)
On thread's top-right corner you should have "Thread Tools" and there select edit title,
and rename it to something similar to what you had problem with, and it will help a lot of people :)

Back