• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to start a server on a notebook connected by wifi

drax skylon

o.O DrAx O.o
Reaction score
Well the title says everything...I'd like to host my server and my website (port 8090) in my notebook that uses wi-fi connection to access the internet.

I have the server, the website and the database ready because it's running on my pc just wanna change the computer that is hosting it...
in other words, which ports must be forwarded in my route (wi-fi)? which ports must be forwarded in my web moden (internet connection)? and which must be forwarded in my firewalls? I have to do on both pcs? or just on my notebook?

thanks for helping me...
Rep++

Well the title says everything...I'd like to host my server and my website (port 8090) in my notebook that uses wi-fi connection to access the internet.

I have the server, the website and the database ready because it's running on my pc just wanna change the computer that is hosting it...
in other words, which ports must be forwarded in my route (wi-fi)? which ports must be forwarded in my web moden (internet connection)? and which must be forwarded in my firewalls? I have to do on both pcs? or just on my notebook?

thanks for helping me...
Rep++

Port: 7171
Port: 7172
Port: 8090 (if you are using that one for your website)

Back