• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to stop Kaspersky from deleting your server.exe file

jo3bingham

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
jo3bingham
I'm using Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009, so your setup may be different on older versions.

Step 1) Right-click on the tray icon, choose Pause protection..., and setting it to Resume manually.

Step 2) Right-click on the tray icon, choose Settings. Under Options choose Threats and exclusions, then click Trusted Zone. Under the Exclusion rules tab click the +Add button. When the Exclusion rule window pops up make sure Object is the only thing checked in the Properties window, click on the select object... link, then browse to and choose your server's .exe file. Keep clicking Ok until every window is closed.

Step 3) Right-click on the tray icon, choose Resume protection.

Now you should be able to run your server with no problem.

Jo3

This do not work, i tried several days ago.... if the kaspersky detected the file.
Add in 'trusted zone'... when you resume protection and execute server, the kaspersky remove file infected.

Why we use Linux to run my server.

Don't say it doesn't work when it works for me. I wouldn't post something unless I've tried it myself...

Jo3

Back