• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to up my site to cPanel?

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm using cPanel that i bought in godaddy, but i dont know how i put the site (the www file) in the cPanel :(

I'm using uniserverZ to put a localhost website but i want to release my own website so, how i do that?

[SOLVED]

Last edited:
As far as I can tell you need to upload your files through FTP to /public_html.

GoDaddy only wants to show me the translated version of their site so I can only hope that the link redirects you to the appropriate site if you're not from Sweden. Otherwise you can go to godaddy.com/help, pick "Linux host service(?) (cPanel)" then look for something like "Move my cPanel-website with FTP".

As far as I can tell you need to upload your files through FTP to /public_html.

GoDaddy only wants to show me the translated version of their site so I can only hope that the link redirects you to the appropriate site if you're not from Sweden. Otherwise you can go to godaddy.com/help, pick "Linux host service(?) (cPanel)" then look for something like "Move my cPanel-website with FTP".
yep, i saw a video and its solved xD, but how i do the conection CONFIG.LUA (in godaddy hosting) -> SERVER (in amazon hosting)?

Back