• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to update server version from 8.54 to 8.6?

Arrish

Reaction score
So what do i need to do to update my server?
I know that i have to update map and change tfs version but what more needs to be done?
Can someone please show me step by step how i can do. I also know that you always get buggs when you update your server so how can i fix these bugs?

If someone could help me step by step for a noobie like me i would be grateful
Of course i give rep++
Thanks in advance.:)

Thanks for the link Vitich , but this is all i need to do? i mean i dont have to update map in rme map editor and so on?

Thanks for answer

I thought that u had to update your map.otb to in rme map editor, But what TFS version i need for my server to make it work with 8.6

Thanks for answer

Alright i will test and if i get bug i come back , i just gave some rep to u so it will take time untill i can rep u now :)

I look at the tutorial but i wonder where should i put these source files? should i put it in my server folder with config.lua in and so on?
Please help

Back