• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to update your map to a newer version?!.. read...

Wezza

lua nOOb
Reaction score
First of all, lets say you got a 7.6 Map, and you're using "Remere's Map Editor"..

To update the map, example to 8.42, so you can use new tiles, etc..

Do these steps, download the
1- "Newest version of Remere's Map Editor".
2- "Open It"
3- "Go to [File] -> [Import] -> [Import Map]
4- "Under "Map File" There's a white box and Browse right to it."
5- "Click browse, and Browse your old Map.

howtoupdatemap.jpg

Last edited:
Kius Long, what are you talking about?

@TS: Why not just "Map -> Propperties -> Client version -> 8.5/or other version.

Kius Long, what are you talking about?

@TS: Why not just "Map -> Propperties -> Client version -> 8.5/or other version.

If I want to copy a part of one map to an other one I always copy stage for stage. I ask now:
How can I copy every stage in 1time.

EDIT: If I follow this tutorial I have a lot of red tiles on the map >.<.

I restarted the map. Still same problem.

Last edited:
You probably meant floors, you can do it by doing it like this: open both of the maps in tabs of the mapeditor then go to the map which you want to move and
then go to Edit -> Selection -> Lower floors. Now zoom-out and go to the highest floor and select everything what you want to move to the other map.

You probably meant floors, you can do it by doing it like this: open both of the maps in tabs of the mapeditor then go to the map which you want to move and
then go to Edit -> Selection -> Lower floors. Now zoom-out and go to the highest floor and select everything what you want to move to the other map.

Thanks a lot.

Now I need to know how do I remove the red tiles while updating from 8.0 to 8.40.

If there would be a fast answer it is great.

CTRL + P then select which version u want.. then save (and u got newer version -.-)

XD

works best ^^

Not really, my way is better, cus on other map versions there wont be new sprites for tibia, so example your map is 7.6, and you want to add 8.50 sprites, while ur map editor is 8.50, then you'll do my steps to add the 8.50 sprites into the 7.6 tibia map.

@up
No, your way are bad. you just make CTRL+P and change to any version then press ok if sprites didnt changes then simple close and open the map.....

Back