• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient how to upgrade an old client graphics?

Dabrowski

Reaction score
how can i add to 8.6 client new items like cobra axe, falcon longsword etc
also new monsters like cows and kilmaresh etc
please a tutorial any idea?
is it possible to add mounts?
thank you

Solution

wow i thought it was going to be faster but it seems a long process thank you i will add just some items

Not a long process, really.
1. Use Object builder and load items.otb from newer client, then export chosen items.
2. Load 8.6 items.otb in Object builder and import chosen sprites, set properies like "movable" then save it.
3. Open itemeditor and load items.otb, reload items list, set WAREID to newly added items, save - then you got tibia.dat and tibia.spr ready and thats all. The items.otb made with object builder you use in your server items folder. :)
4. After that you update your items.xml with new items and its done.

Not a long process, really.
1. Use Object builder and load items.otb from newer client, then export chosen items.
2. Load 8.6 items.otb in Object builder and import chosen sprites, set properies like "movable" then save it.
3. Open itemeditor and load items.otb, reload items list, set WAREID to newly added items, save - then you got tibia.dat and tibia.spr ready and thats all. The items.otb made with object builder you use in your server items folder. :)
4. After that you update your items.xml with new items and its done.

wow man thanks a lot!

Back