• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how to use ip changer for windows 10

joshm95

Reaction score
having difficulties connecting back on to the ot servers again as its been a few years and everything has changed, downloaded the ip changer off otland just trying to figure it out so I can get on and playing, any suggestions? thankyou

okay so I'm as far as finding servers on otserverlist.org and I have the squirrel ip changer downloaded now where do I go from here to get on a server? like downloading which tibia client and how so I had the server details to the ip changer

Once you've opened the OTLand IP Changer, first things first. Click on "Settings", look for "Configure client versions" and inside there is a button "Add new Tibia client", locate to your Tibia.exe file and write its version. Once it's added, close that window and above settings choose your client version and place your server IP address inside "IP" box, above "Apply" button. Finally, click "Apply".

Back