• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to win soccer games

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score

In all seriousness, this is why countries like the US hates this sport.
The integrity of the sport as at an all-time low or completely diminished.
Look at the refs, no ref saw it. They are playing favoritism.

Football*
handegg.jpg

If you watch closely, you'll see the guy accidently step on his foot. If you understand what kind of shoes these players wear you'll understand why it causes a huge pain.

In your culture, it's called football. In our culture, it's called soccer.
Don't try to correct me because it's been like this for over 100 years.

Anyways, back to the point. Yes, it's painful, but why the fuck is he acting like he's gonna die in 3 minutes? Also is it yellow-card offense? Definitely not.

Anyways, back to the point. Yes, it's painful, but is it yellow-card offense? Definitely not.

That's not a major referee error though. If you want to watch one, see Australia Vs Croatia in 2006 world cup when the same player received 3 yellow cards.

Okay, I've looked closer in the picture, that guy is one fucking whimp. He clearly is faking it so the player can draw a penalty. I don't buy it, he was not in pain.

Did he even step on his foot? I replayed this about 50 times, and never saw the foot actually land on the other foot. It was close, but it didn't actually touch I don't think >.<

Such things almost happens in all matches, they use the advantage of the referee giving them their back.

If the referee saw you doing so, he could give you a yellow card.

In all seriousness, this is why countries like the US hates this sport.
The integrity of the sport as at an all-time low or completely diminished.
Look at the refs, no ref saw it. They are playing favoritism.
And what I can't stand in "'MERIKUHN football" is that the whistle is blown everytime the fucking ball hits the ground.

And what I can't stand in "'MERIKUHN football" is that the whistle is blown everytime the fucking ball hits the ground.
We spent few weeks playing it when i was at college - Game lasted for fucking ever. Stop start, stop start.. Get's annoying.. for us it was like 10 secs of gameplay then stop every time.
Atleast rugby is fluent gameplay

I would like playbacks to be introduced to the referees, those who fake get a nice red card. But I know a lot of people are against this with cameras and stuff.

This happens all the time and it happens in all the sports not just in "soccer", and this probably didn't affect the game at all look at Maradona's goal with his hand in the World Cup of 1986 in México, that goal cost England the World Cup. You just have to understand the game to see the beauty of the game.
not-soccer-its-football-facebook-cover-600x221.png

Last edited:
This happens all the time and it happens in all the sports not just in "soccer", and this probably didn't affect the game at all look at Maradona's goal with his hand in the World Cup of 1986 in México, that goal cost England the World Cup. You just have to understand the game to see the beauty of the game.
It maybe didn't affect the game too much, but I heard he got banned for the next game because of too many yellow cards. So yes, it did affect Matt Besler pretty much. It's a fucking disgrace!!

Costa Rica and Panama always get "injured" when they are winning.
I remember during the last Gold Cup semis 3 Panamans got "injured" in the last 3 mins.

Back