• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how to withdraw money from paygol

drama4day

Reaction score
i wana withdrow my money from paygol and im not know the way any one here can helping me

for show me the way to withdraw money​

Atleast €50 and
You can receive your earnings in two different ways:payPal or Bank transfer depending on the country where you live. You receive your earning during the first five business days of the month and when you have reached 50 Euros at least in your account.

yes im have €50 but i dont know the way and the pay gol say after 5 day from new month and thats haped but i dont know way

- - - Updated - - -

when day 5 come what i can do for withdrow money ?

Read the quote. Transfer to your bank, or into paypal. YES YOU NEED A BANK ACCOUNT FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS LIKE THIS.

paypay dont suport egypt and i have my bank account but what i must wright on this 683021d1359952343-capture.jpg account numer , swift/bic

and iban

Iban is international banking association number or something, so if you know it great, if not either find it online or ask your local branch. Infact inquire about it all at your bank, will only take a short time to sort it. Regards

Iban is international banking association number or something, so if you know it great, if not either find it online or ask your local branch. Infact inquire about it all at your bank, will only take a short time to sort it. Regards

i must wright my info first or after 5 day finsh?

im creating a new ot site and i want to use paygol, they will pay you during the first week or so,make sure you enter the correct details on your bank account

Back