• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to

well normaly i used to make quest in rme putting in Uniq Id of the chest but now when i do it when a player try to open the quest it doesn't work so if the same thing happen to you you should make the quest scripting:

this is a fire walker boot quest example..
go to data/actions/scripts
make a new .lua file (in my example is firewalker.lua)
open the file and write this inside

function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)

if item.uid == 9933 then -- the uniq id you put on chest
queststatus = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,9933) --i recomend putting uniq id of chest
if queststatus == -1 then --the -1 is to you dont make the same quest multiple times
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,22,"You have found a Firewalker Boots.")-- msg
doPlayerAddItem(cid,9933,1) -- the id of the item you will recive
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,9933,1) -- this is to you dont make the quest again
else
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,22,"It is empty.") -- msg if you already did it
end
end
end

now go to data/actions/actions.xml

and go to the end of the file and write

<action uniqueid="9933" script="firewalker.lua" /> --the 9933 is the uniq id of the quest and the firewalker.lua is the lua file in data/actions/scripts

Last edited:
well normaly i used to make quest in rme putting in Uniq Id of the chest but now when i do it when a player try to open the quest it doesn't work so if the same thing happen to you you should make the quest scripting:

this is a fire walker boot quest example..
go to data/actions/scripts
make a new .lua file (in my example is firewalker.lua)
open the file and write this inside

now go to data/actions/actions.xml

and go to the end of the file and write

<action uniqueid="9933" script="firewalker.lua" /> --the 9933 is the uniq id of the quest and the firewalker.lua is the lua file in data/actions/scripts
------
lmao, i wont do that with over 20 quests

Just make in the map a chest, set it with an actionid. Afterwards you go to actions.xml and just enter line for the quest. Then you have to do a script for the quest^^

rep me++

Depends on how in-depth you want it to be.
To add an item to a quest chest, change the UniqueID to the ItemID of the item you want players to receive. Boom!

Red

Back