• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How unfair and disrespectful of otservlist

Why was I banned?

• I did not do anything you said in the FAQ

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Solve it soon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wanderfyx

Reaction score
I went to see and I'm banid by type 1, and says he's banned for 30 days, I do not know what happened and did nothing! My server was online normally, at no time did I put dolls in the trainer or anything, these things simply happen because they try to knock down the server using "magebomb", end up creating several account manager and if my account is banned this is your mistake and not my The Server contains at most 85 players Online, and is rising more and more, although in the information show only 79/480 players! I hope they solve this ..

I have never in my life or thought "I'm going to put players online in the trainer to say that the server has more" and this has nothing to do with banishing me.

I've had problems with otserverlist too, @xinn is banning without reason, he doesn't even verify if the server is using spoof or not he just ban and wait the owner to complain about it. I had a server with 300 players online, with anti-idle, anti-mc (for more than 3 players), everything to avoid getting banned, but yet I did. without any reason.

I think every server that is prospering without paying him, servers that gets between top 10 gets ban without reason.

(...) because they try to knock down the server using "magebomb", end up creating several account manager and if my account is banned this is your mistake and not my (...)
If you allow people to login several account managers into a game and they are counted as "online players" then obviously you are breaking the rules. The funny thing is you forgot to attach your server's hostname so I can't even check why you were banned.

@Way20:
Sometimes it happens that a server is wrongly banned (false positive by our detection tool). Obviously if noone is complaining then I don't double-check such server. Nevertheless if your server isn't spoofing and you got banned you can always complain, email me and I will check your server manually and eventually unban it. Anyway, same story, you didn't attach your server's hostname so can't really say anything about why you were banned.

I think every server that is prospering without paying him, servers that gets between top 10 gets ban without reason.
Only a blind person can say something like that since there were/are numerous servers which reached top without paying me a cent.

How on the earth can you do something like this, Xinn? HOW?! Shame on you!

Back