• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How would be the perfect ot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that would be a great server.
But the most players like fast atk and start at lvl 50 and no charges on runes and so on....

i think 10x exp
noo lagg would be great =]
lots of quest and some unique weapons

With all the new weapons and monsters.
Also it shouldn't be easy to get to the harder monsters, like on some OTs you can just be walking around in the woods outside the city and suddenly a dragon appear. It should eb other monsters before it, and it should be kind of far away or atleast noticable its dangerous there.

For what is The Question :;) FOr what in rookgard is 3x rate¿? and Main Is 5x :S!!

The perfect pvp-rpg server don't exist... but u can try :S
with some details

like forgotten server i guess, atleast some improves

I have sketched in using a quest for premium, especially for more populated servers since that would be a privilege for the dedicated players since they can skip the cue when logging in etc.

Markje said:
There doesn't exist any perferct Rpg-Pvp ot server
but you can make close at it. ;)

Map with many details such as: strong/easy monsters, nature, Beatifull houses grass ect.
1x an monster raid in 2 days

hahaha :D

The hardest part about designing a "perfect" OT is the fact that everyone out there has a different gaming preference. You will always get the newbies who want 9999999x rates because for some reason they get comfort in seeing big numbers. The next group of people you have is the group who thinks they enjoy RPG, but when they realize what RPG actually means, they don't like it anymore. These are the kinds of people who come to a server that promotes itself as RPG, and they complain because the ammo is not infinite. The final group you have are the hardcore RPG players. These kind of people enjoy low rates, and detailed maps with a lot of unique quests and adventures. When dealing with this group, you need to be careful not to get carried away in the RPG, because eventually you will make a server that is no different than real Tibia. Personally, if I had a choice between two identical games, I would choose the one run by professional programmers and game designers over the one run by a few enthusiastic teenagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back