• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How would I move this back button? otclient

Solutions
Reaction score
I took the lock off and disabled it, it's not working anymore (Its the way I want it). I have no clue how to move the back button over to where the lock was.

Even if you have a idea or clue where it could be or how to move it, I'll test it out.

demon1.jpg

Thanks,
Max

Last edited:
In .otui you search and change the margins, example: this button can be like margin-left: 20, you change this value to move it, you can also move it by changing the anchors, example: anchors.left: parent.right or anchors .left: nameOfPrevButton.right: this means that the beginning of the button (left) will appear at the end of another item / button (right) that can be called by parent, by id, nameOfPrevButton etc, and from there, so as not to be too "stuck" to a button when another you add a margin, margin-left: 10

Back