• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How you search in google?

How do you trying to find another Open Tibia Server to play, or any website tells about it?

• By google of course. (write down the "keywords" which you use)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • By site as server list.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • By forum as this one.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other? (write what, please)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

semozo

Hello!
I have a question to you. Just help me to make sure, my vision is good, and take a vote in questionnaire. Also please post here more information about, how you do it. What words you type in google, or other possible ways.
Thank you for any help, and post!

Well, im trying to find and Ots on site like this beacose if someone can put a project or something on this site, and you see he works hard and there is a launch, you will actually know that this server got some effort in it and its more likely not for money, its for passion or i dont know. I mean searching on sites like otservlist you will find servers what are most rl maps without any effort in it, and they are just for money(well not always). All im saying is its better to search in here for better ots.
Thats my opinion
Kind regads
Shiros

Back