• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [HTML] chains broken on the box menu

bury

Solutions
Reaction score
[Sorry for the subject, I wanted to edit it but I cant, I wanted to write "HTML: chains broken on the box menu"]

Hey, I use the gesior website and edited the premium box at the right side of the website. My idea was to make a boxmenu like the left one but with a custom content. I dont know why the chains are broken as you'll see in the image.

problemhtml1.jpg

Do you know what part of the document fix this? Because I copied the config and just edited it. I read it line per line and Idk where is the error since the chain.gif is the same in both lines.

Thanks you.

Solution
It was a css problem, if u are using gesior acc u must go to \htdocs\layouts\tibiacom and open basic.css, There u must find:

.RightChain

in this is value:

background-repeat: repeat-y;

and replace it with:

background-repeat: repeat-y !important;

A good friend solved it for me ;) Hope it could be helpful for the community.
Last edited by a moderator:
It was a css problem, if u are using gesior acc u must go to \htdocs\layouts\tibiacom and open basic.css, There u must find:

.RightChain

in this is value:

background-repeat: repeat-y;

and replace it with:

background-repeat: repeat-y !important;

A good friend solved it for me ;) Hope it could be helpful for the community.

Solution
Back