• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HTML, CSS Programs?

MadMOOK

Hoo
Reaction score
Is there any program out there that I can see the changes im making to website as i change code?

This sounds like feature dreamweaver would have, but I dont know so I can't confirm it :)

From Adobe Systems:

Dreamweaver CC is the industry's leading web tool that provides a robust and integrated solution to design, develop, and publish projects for any screen size. With features like the new CSS Designer, Adobe Edge Web Fonts (served by Adobe Typekit), jQuery UI widgets, easier HTML5 audio and video insertion, and an enhanced Fluid Grid Layout interface, web designers and developers can create web and mobile content faster than ever before.

Because it has "Adobe Edge Web Fonts (served by Adobe Typekit)", I wouldnt use bootstrap?

We use dreamweaver on our web programming lectures in school, it's great. Updates whenever you change your code. Has a few bugs but mostly works.

Back